Fairfax County police have identified the four adult suspects charged in connection to the murder of 15-year-old Damaris Alexandra Reyes Rivas. Each has been charged with abduction and gang participation.
- Cindy Blanco Hernandez, 18, of the 11900 block of Winterthur Lane, Reston, VA
- Wilmer A. Sanchez-Serrano, 21, of no fixed address
- Aldair J. Miranda Carcamo, 18, of the 7000 block of Skyles Way, Springfield, VA
- Jose Castillo Rivas, 18, of the 5800 block of Brunswick Street, Springfield, VA (see related article)
Six juveniles have also been charged with abduction and gang participation in this case.
- 15-year-old girl
- 16-year-old girl (still outstanding)
- 16-year-old boy
- 17-year-old girl
- Two 17-year-old boys
The investigation is ongoing. Additional charges are pending results of further investigation. Detectives are working with the Office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney.